الصفحات

الثلاثاء، 20 يونيو 2017

My childhood toys


image



Hiii

These are some of my old toys




PSP, I got this when I was in 6th grade my grandmother bought it for me as a graduation gift 
and am so thrilled that I still have it 

image


Barbie recorder from (Toys R usimage),I use to record embarrassing interviews ,and listen to NSYNC image and Britney spears 

image


This doll house was I  guess from the U.S 

image


w.i.t.c.h magazine I use to read it every month ,I was fascinated by the drawing and the story 
but unfortunately it's no longer available 

image


I use to buy a new game every once in a while ,I get so excited when I complete the whole game

image


 image             


image



image



image
These are the stuff that I no longer have  


image



image


I use to have the big kitchen but now I don't ,and am desperate to get it back I don't know how imageI believe in dreams 



 I own this one now image

image


image


My first ever game boy

image


 imageThis doll was bigger than me (when I was little)I use to torture her 

image


imageMy jeep barbie car 

image


image


I had the tiniest bottles 

image


image


image


image


pens  with the smell of fruits

image


These pens change it's color 

image


image


image



image


image



image




image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image



image

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق